1. Knife handles have the task of lying comfortably in the hand of the worker and not letting the hand slip off.
The handle should have the approximate glove size of the user.
Should be teasstb on the dominant side (right and left-handed).
It must have a sufficient diameter according to the use. The finger length / diameter and hand size must be taken into account.
2. Knife handles should be used by the hand depending on the task of the knife (cutting, pricking, chopping) Protect injuries caused by the blade or reduce injuries.
3. As a result, there are a large number of handle shapes in many variants and similarities.
4. The handle material, the surface and the structure of the structure are also important criteria.
5. The most important thing, however, is the correct and robust attachment to the blade.
6. The handle is also a protection for the blade itself.